Transportation & Logistics
• American Trucking Association COVID-19 Update Hub
– Congressional Action
– Federal Declarations
– State Declarations
– Truck stops, Parking, Dining and Driver Facilitates
– Small Business Relief
– Supply Chain
• Truckload Carriers Association
• Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
• Transportation Security Administration
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration
• Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
• Driver Room/Lounge Best Practices
• Maintenance Employees Best Practices
• Best Practices to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 During New Driver Orientation
• Policy Safety Training
• New Hire Road Testing Requirements
• Terminal Cleanliness
• Guest and Workers Best Practices
• National and State-By-State COVID-19 Contact Information
• FMCSA Commercial Learners Permit Waiver
• Respirator Supply Shortage – for Health Care Facilities
ATBS Independent Contractor eBook – On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed the $2 Trillion “Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act” (the CARES Act), which includes public health spending to confront the COVID-19 pandemic, cash relief for individual citizens, a broad lending program for small businesses, and targeted relief for hard-hit industries.
Our partners at ATBS has analyzed the 880-page document and summarized key portions of the Act that are relevant to owner-operator drivers. The bottom line is that the CARES Act could provide the average independent contractor anywhere from $1,200 to $25,000 of economic stimulus relief – click here to view the eBook.
For more information on COVID-19 and other transportation industry updates, follow the Cottingham & Butler Transportation Group on social:
• COVID-19 Best Practices
Questions? We Are Here to Help.
Contact your Cottingham & Butler Representative or call us at 800.793.5235.
COVID-19 Employee Hotline – Provided by our wellness partner HealthCheck360
Cottingham & Butler clients are welcome to share the enclosed hotline with their employees as a resource to help them answer questions about novel coronavirus and connect them with local resources. Call 855.716.2588 to access the hotline.