2016 Transportation Safety: Strategies for Retaining Drivers
Event Date: February 19, 2016
According to the American Trucking Association’s latest Trucking Activity Report, driver turnover rates remain high and are impacting most carriers’ ability to grow. What is your company doing to help retain good drivers? What strategies should you use to ensure your new hires will stay with the company and not jump ship?
If you wish to learn more about effective driver retention strategies, join SMCS on Friday, February 19th, 2016 at 1:00PM CST.
- How to identify the best drivers
- Methods for screening drivers
- Discover how to create a personal touch while recruiting
- Learn ways to retain good talent
- Uncover recruiting best practices
- Review the cycle of continuous improvement
Date: Friday, February 19th, 2016 – Completed
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST
Presented by: Rich Moldstad, Safety Consultant
Miss this Webinar?