2016 Transportation Safety: Vehicle Maintenance Regulations
Event Date: June 17, 2016
Every motor carrier, its officers, drivers, agents, representatives and employees, directly concerned with inspection or maintenance of a commercial motor vehicle, must comply with and be knowledgeable of Part 396 of the FMCSA regulations focused upon the inspection, repair and vehicle maintenance regulations.
Join Safety Management Services Company on June 17th from 1-2PM Central Time for this webinar where attendees will receive an overview of the most relevant vehicle maintenance requirements from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Can my drivers adjust their own brakes?
- What are the DVIR requirements?
- Should I be maintaining roadside inspection forms?
- What are the key roadside maintenance violations
- Who can complete annual inspections
- Can any mechanic work on brakes?
Date: Friday, June 17th, 2016 –Completed
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST
Presented by: Justin Smoot, Safety Consultant