Transportation: Developing an Effective Safety Culture
Event Date: February 17, 2017
It is well documented that culture and safety have a clear connection. Developing an effective safety culture within an organization is not an easy task, but can be achieved. Webinar participants will learn why the development of a company-wide safety culture will positively impact employee hiring, retention, and overall loss-prevention results. Join Cottingham & Butler on February 17, 2017 to learn more about creating a safety culture.
- Discover why motor carriers should strive to develop a company-wide safety culture
- Learn ways to positively change motivation and attitudes
- Review who is responsible for developing, defining, and communicating shared values regarding safety in your work environment
- Determine the internal policies and procedures (beliefs) that create a safety culture
- Explore how values and beliefs regarding safety interact with other organizational values and beliefs to become standard operating practice
Date: Friday, February 17, 2017
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST
Presenter: Rich Moldstad
Did you miss this webinar?
View Presentation Slides