2019 Food & Agribusiness Webinar | Recall Communications and Procedures
Event Date: May 14, 2019
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 11 AM – 12 PM CST
Recalls due to errors in your plant, or in a suppliers plant, happen whether we like it or not. Having a good system in place and practicing how to manage a recall are important parts of being prepared.
- What are the basics of a good recall and crisis management plan?
- What are the regulatory expectations?
- When do you need to inform regulators about a potential recall?
- How fast do you need to act when your company is involved in a recall?
- How to set up and mange effective communications to protect your reputation during a recall crisis?
About Cottingham & Butler
Cottingham & Butler is a leading provider of insurance and risk management solutions and is committed to providing the pinnacle of service and expertise to the food & agriculture industries.