2019 Food & Agribusiness Webinar | Supply Chain Control Management and the Future of Blockchain
Event Date: March 20, 2019
Join Cottingham & Butler and The Acheson Group to discuss the importance of supply chain control and the risks to companies if those controls are not working effectively. Managing supply chain risk, when you may not know your suppliers well and don’t have the resources to visit them, is a challenge. Developing a risk based approach to supply chain control is key. Is blockchain the answer or a potential component of the answer?
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 11 AM – 12 PM CST
• How should you approach managing supply chain risk?
• What are the regulatory requirements for supply chain risk control?
• What are cost effective approaches to first assessing your supply chain risk and then managing it?
• What is the importance of data trending?
• What are the pros and cons of blockchain as a solution?
About Cottingham & Butler
Cottingham & Butler is a leading provider of insurance and risk management solutions and is committed to providing the pinnacle of service and expertise to the food & agriculture industries.
Questions about this webinar?
Contact Molly Welu at MWELU@cottinghambutler.com or (563) 587-5537