2019 Risk Management Safety Webinar | Electrical Safety
Event Date: September 24, 2019
Electrocution ranks as one of the top 5 causes of workplace fatalities; and the National Safety council estimates 600 deaths a year to electrical causes. The electrical standards from OSHA and NFPA are designed to protect employees exposed to dangers such as electric shock, electrocution, fires, and explosions.
Join Safety Management Services Company for a review of general guidelines on how to develop and implement an effective electrical safety program in accordance with OSHA standards and NFPA 70E.
- Review electrical injuries
- Review basic electrical theory
- Identify common electrical hazards
- Understanding of OSHA electrical safety standards
- Review NFPA 70E and understand arc flash hazards and controls
- Comply with employee training requirements
Who should participate?
Owners, CEOs, COOs, Vice Presidents, and Operations and Human Resources Managers
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Time: 11AM – 12PM CST
Presenter: Ryan Howell, Safety Consultant
Questions about this webinar?
Contact Molly Welu at MWELU@cottinghambutler.com or (563) 587-5537