Alcohol and Controlled Substance Regulations / Vehicle Maintenance Regulations Webinar
Event Date: November 21, 2014
When was the last time you reviewed your controlled substance testing policy? Are you completing testing when required? Do you know what to do if you cannot complete a post-accident controlled-substance test in time to meet federal requirements?
Are you aware of the length of time you are required to keep maintenance records even after a power unit is sold? Are your annual vehicle inspectors and brake inspectors qualified and have documentation on file? Who is responsible for ensuring the vehicles of an owner-operator or independent contractor are in a safe operating condition?
Safety Management Services Company’s webinar series will address:
- FMCSA’s Drug and alcohol testing policy
- Types of substance abuse testing required
- Reasonable suspicion training
- Recordkeeping requirements
- What to do after a roadside inspection
- Inspector qualification requirements
- Responsibilities of motor carriers and the independent contractors operating under their DOT number
If you wish to learn more about these complex regulatory requirements and how best to comply, sign up for Safety Management Services Company’s November webinar. At the conclusion of this webinar, you will be provided with a sample controlled substance program and other forms to keep your company in compliance.
Date: Friday, November 21, 2014
Time: 11:00AM– Noon CST
Presented by: Rich Moldstad, Safety Consultant