Driver Recruitment Strategies
Event Date: August 21, 2015
It is clear the trucking industry is experiencing an unprecedented shortage of qualified drivers. Although there is no one easy answer to address the driver recruitment challenges, this training session will provide a number of strategies to assist motor carriers to be more effective and intentional within their driver recruiting efforts.
Join Safety Management Services Company on August 21, 2015, to review driver recruitment strategies. Sample documents will be provided to help you increase your driver hiring effectiveness.
- Discover the costs of driver “churn”
- Review driver recruitment advertising
- Structuring the on-boarding process
- Establish how to track driver applicants
- Learn the driver qualification cycle
Date: Friday, August 21, 2015
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST
Presented by: Rich Moldstad, Safety Consultant