Hazard Communication / Posting OSHA 300A
Event Date: January 9, 2015
Hazard communication was OSHA’s most frequently cited standard in the last year. Companies have been fined over $550,000 for accidentally exposing their employees to hazardous chemicals. Join us to ensure that your company is compliant with this OSHA regulation.
This webinar is designed to provide general guidelines on how to develop and implement an effective hazard communication program in accordance with OSHA standard 1910.1200 and proper completion of the annual OSHA log summary.
Upon completion of this Webinar:
- Establish a compliant hazard communication program
- Ensure that SDS’s are current and available to your employees
- Conduct effective employee training sessions
- Manage OSHA liabilities related to onsite contractors
- Understand how to complete the annual OSHA injury, summary form
Who should participate?
Owners, CEOs, COOs, vice presidents, and operations and human resources managers.
Date: Friday, January 9, 2015
Time: 11AM – 12PM CST
Presenter: Adam Munn, Safety Consultant
Miss this webinar?
Visit the C&B Risk Management Center to view an on-demand recording or download the presentation
View the full 2015 Cottingham & Butler SCOR Webinar Series