Event Date: May 8, 2015
Every year, approximately 30 million people in the United States are exposed to hazardous noise at their work site. Thousands of workers every year suffer from preventable hearing loss due to high workplace noise levels.
This webinar provides general guidelines on how to develop and implement an effective hearing conservation program compliant with OSHA standard 1910.95.
- Review how to conduct a sound level survey to determine high-noise hazards
- Learn employee training requirements
- Discover standard threshold-shift actions
- Uncover hazard mitigation
- Understand audiogram testing requirements
Who should participate?
Owners, CEOs, COOs, Vice Presidents, and Operations and Human Resources managers
Date: Friday, May 8, 2015
Time: 11AM – Noon CST
Presenter: Adam Munn, Safety Consultant