Transportation: Driver Retention Strategies
Event Date: July 21, 2017
According to the American Trucking Association’s latest Trucking Activity Report, driver turnover rates remain high and continue to impact many carriers’ ability to grow. Understanding the problem is essential to generating a solution. What is your company doing to help retain good drivers? Create and establish key strategies to ensure your new hires stay with the company for the long haul.
If you wish to learn more about effective driver retention strategies, join SMCS on Friday, July 21st, 2017 at 1:00PM CST.
- How to identify the best drivers
- Methods for screening drivers
- Discover how to create a personal touch while recruiting
- Learn ways to retain good talent
- Uncover recruiting best practices
- Review the cycle of continuous improvement
Date: Friday, July 21, 2017
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST
Presenter: Rich Moldstad