Wisconsin Seminar Series: Appleton
Event Date: March 15, 2017
Join Cottingham & Butler to learn the latest in Employee Benefits and Risk Management planning. Each session will begin with an Employee Benefits presentation and conclude with a Risk Management presentation, with lunch in between.
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Location: Radisson Paper Valley | 333 W. College Ave | Appleton, WI 54911
10:30 AM — 12:00 PM The Latest in Employee Benefit Plans
12:00 PM — 12:30 PM Lunch
12:30 PM — 2:00 PM The Cornerstones of Alternative Risk Financing & Risk Management
Miss this event?
Download the presentation slides
The Latest in Employee Benefit Plans | 10:30 AM — 12:00 PM
From value-based pricing strategies and prescription drug plans to government regulation, this seminar will cover the latest trends in employee benefits that all companies should know.
- Value-Based Pricing: Discover how value-based pricing, a popular cost-containment strategy, is reducing costs for both employers and employees.
- Prescription Drug Plans: Rx costs are one of the fastest growing expenses in any employer’s benefit plan. Learn how to offset these expenses while still providing high-quality care.
- Government Regulation: Gain an understanding of how the “New Washington” will impact benefit plans.
The Cornerstones of Alternative Risk Financing & Risk Management | 12:30 PM — 2:00 PM
Explore the pillars of alternative risk financing and its advantages in developing best in class risk management programs. Discover how top performing companies utilize alternative risk financing, take control of insurance costs, improve claims outcomes, and develop proactive safety programs to drive industry leading results.
- Alternative Risk Programs: These types of programs are not one-size-fits all. Learn the differences between the programs and decide what may work for your business.
- Financial Efficiency: Understand how investing in risk management, claims support, and safety can put more money into your bottom line.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Mindy Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563.587.5496.