Schedule is subject to change.
Day 1: 1:00PM-4:30PM
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Hazard Communication
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
Day 2: 8AM-4:30PM
- Record Keeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Machine Guarding / Lockout Tagout
- Intro To Industrial Hygiene
- Safety and Health Program (STePS)
**All training will be conducted in English and all participants are required to be present for all sessions in order to receive the certification card.