Travel & Accommodations
Please register by January 25, 2019. Once you register, we will make your hotel reservations for you. Attendees are responsible for travel to/from Aruba and any associated costs related to their accommodations and travel. We have reserved a block of rooms at the group rate of $409 USD per night (plus taxes and service charges).
- Group room rate: $409/night plus 24.5% taxes and service charges and $3.50 per room, per night AHATA levy
- There is no resort fee, but there are additional charges for porterage $7.50 (round trip) and housekeeping $3.50/night
- Dates before Wednesday arrival and after Saturday departure are not guaranteed so please wait for hotel confirmation from Alex Hunter before booking flights.
- Complimentary basic WIFI in sleeping rooms and public areas
- Complimentary Tennis Court Fees
- Complimentary use of Health Club
- 10% discount on ZoiA Spa services
- Check-in 4:00 pm, Check-out 12:00 pm
- Any cancellations on or after January 25, 2019 will result in a minimum penalty of one night’s stay.
|Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort
J.E. Irausquin Blvd 85, Palm Beach, Aruba
Ph: +297 586 1234
Airport: Queen Beatrix (AUA).
This hotel does not provide shuttle service. Taxi ride takes about 20 minutes.
|Valid passport required: Passports are required for anyone traveling by air and sea, as well as for anyone crossing at a land border and must have at least six months or longer of validity past intended stay. Note: Regarding airline baggage, please check your airline’s website for entry and departure to the US immediately prior to your trip for the current information|
|Time zone: Atlantic Daylight Time (AST) 1 hour ahead of New York.
Weather: In March, the average temperature high is 88°F and low of 77°F.
Currency: $1.00 US = 1.80 Aruban Florin dollars as of September 2018.
Dress: At the meetings, members should dress in business casual attire such as slacks, skirts, sport shirts and blouses. A light jacket or sweater may be needed in the meeting rooms. For dinner attire, resort casual is appropriate. For example: sundresses, slacks or capris for ladies and slacks and a collared shirt for men. Jackets and ties are not necessary.