May 2, 2019
Hyatt Regency O’Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue | Rosemont, IL 60018
Supply chains are the lifeblood of the products we provide and the businesses we operate; any threat to such could have serious implications for our business and for the consumers of our products.
Join Cottingham & Butler, BMO Harris Bank and The Acheson Group (TAG) on May 2, 2019 for a complimentary, interactive workshop that will look at two key areas affecting our industry:
- Economic conditions and trends
- Food quality and safety concerns that threaten supply chains and how to manage them
- What is the latest economic outlook and what are the implications for my business from a risk and opportunity perspective?
- How is the food and agriculture market performing?
- What are the foreseeable economic trends that will affect the industry?
- Why is supply chain control such a concern?
- What are the basic approaches to both assessing and managing risk in the supply chain?
- What are the regulatory requirements for supply chain control for both manufactures and processors, as well as importers?
Workshop designed for Presidents, CEOs, CFOs, Sr. Operations Managers