Benefits Stop Loss Captive
Our Captives & Programs department delivers alternative risk solutions for best-in-class companies. Stop Loss Captives help employers take advantage of the benefits of self-funding, while minimizing volatility and providing stability to stop loss purchasing. These solutions provide an opportunity to transition from fully insured to self funded while leveraging data & technology to develop strategies that address medical and Rx spend trends.
GuideRe is a member owned captive managed by Cottingham & Butler, exclusively for Cottingham & Butler clients. Below are a few key items that would indicate if you are a good fit for GuideRe:
- Minimum of 75 enrolled lives
- Specific deductible between $25,000 annual $250,000
- Carved out fully insured transplant policy covering all plan participants without policy exclusion
- Minimum of 60% take rate of medical plan eligible
- Cottingham & Butler review and approval of funding rates and employee contribution.
- Eligibility audits performed by SISCO within first 6 months of joining
- Specialty Pharmacy Management – Exclusive pharmacy with pre authorization and step therapy.
- Reference based pricing for out of network and dialysis claims
Fill out your information below to watch a quick video to learn more about Benefit Stop Loss Captives!