Cottingham & Butler has a dedicated team of professionals providing risk management, health and wellness, safety consulting and claims advocacy to the construction industry. We represent top-tier clients involved in various construction operations including:
- Commercial Contractors & Developers
- Specialty Contractors
- Highway & Street Construction
- Residential Contractors
Flip through our construction brochure and gain further insight into our team, risk and insurance solutions, safety services, and more!
The Cottingham & Butler Surety team has the knowledge and expertise to solve even the most complex problems for our clients. With an aim to structure a program that will provide a contractor with the flexibility to capitalize on strategic opportunities, we focus on consultancy to help our clients understand how best to position themselves for success.
Click here to learn more about our offerings, select a bond type, and begin your application today.
Cottingham & Butler has offered best-in-class companies the opportunity to regain control of their costs and turn the expense of insurance into a financial reward through group captives since 1993. Our proven record of success in this space is a testament to our program’s distinct advantages.
COTTINGHAM & BUTLER CAPTIVE ADVANTAGE:
- Vertically integrated approach, with in-house construction-focused claims and safety teams
- Redshirt Program™ for companies that want to join a captive, but need claims and safety support to get ready to join
- Dedicated Construction Risk Management Team services all contractors we serve
- 283 members (and growing) across Cottingham & Butler’s 9 captives
- Over $187,000,000 in dividends distributed to captive members
- 99% client renewal retention rate
Click here for more information on Construction Specialty Insurance Limited (CSIL).
Fill out the form below for access to our Construction white papers and webinar recordings.
For more information, contact a member of our team at email@example.com.