Benefit Trends Survey
Employee expectations are growing, demographics are changing and employers continue to be challenged with an ever-evolving employee benefits landscape.
Fill out your information below to instantly download the 2022 Benefit Trends Report.
Cottingham & Butler’s Benefit Trends Survey for a comprehensive look at the current trends and future direction of employee benefits programs and strategies. Unlike other industry surveys, our report focuses on the two key elements HR teams and corporate executives care about most – managing cost and adding value to employees.
The survey focuses on the following strategic benefits areas:
- Types of health and wellness benefits currently offered
- Types of financial and career benefits currently offered
- Workplace flexibility and paid leave offerings, including paid leave and schedule by year of service
- Type of health plan offered and recent renewal
- Health plan cost strategies currently being used
- Rx cost reduction strategies currently used
- Benefits administrative system and management
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to Grace Weimerskirch at firstname.lastname@example.org.