The Cottingham & Butler Benefits Trends Survey provides employers an important look at the current trends and future direction of employee benefits programs and strategies. Unlike other industry surveys, our report focuses on the two key elements HR teams and corporate executives care about most – managing cost and adding value to employees.
The survey will remain open from March 31 – April 28, 2021.
Our Benefits Trends Report will be available in May 2021.
The Cottingham & Butler Benefits Trends survey focuses on the following strategic benefits areas. Questions are focused on understanding employers’ current and future program design and strategic benefits goals in order to drive more insightful HR and business decisions.
- Types of health and wellness benefits currently offered
- Types of financial and career benefits currently offered
- Workplace flexibility and paid leave offerings, including paid leave schedule by years of service
- Type of health plan offered and recent renewal
- Health plan cost strategies currently used
- Rx cost reduction strategies currently used
- Benefits administration system and management
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com