2019 Risk Management Safety Webinar | Hazard Communication/Posting OSHA 300A
Event Date: January 22, 2019
Hazard communication was OSHA’s most frequently cited General Industry standard in 2018 and for the 5 years prior. 4,552 violations of the HAZCOM standard were cited by OSHA in 2018. Join us to ensure that your company is compliant with this OSHA regulation.
This webinar is designed to provide general guidelines on how to develop and implement an effective hazard communication program in accordance with OSHA standard 1910.1200. We’ll also be discussing proper procedures for completing the annual OSHA log summary.
- Establish a compliant hazard communication program
- Ensure that SDSs are current and available to your employees
- Conduct effective employee training sessions
- Manage OSHA liabilities related to onsite contractors
- Understand how to complete the annual OSHA injury and summary forms
Who should participate?
Owners, CEOs, COOs, Vice Presidents, and Operations and Human Resources Managers
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Time: 11AM – 12PM CST
Presenter: Tom Hinman, Safety Consultant
Miss this webinar?
View presentation slides
View webinar recording
Questions about this webinar?
Contact Molly Welu at MWELU@cottinghambutler.com or (563) 587-5537
View the full 2019 Cottingham & Butler Risk Management Safety Webinar Series