2019 Transportation Safety Webinar: Developing Effective Safety Goals and Objectives
Event Date: September 19, 2019
To be successful in today’s competitive trucking marketplace, a motor carrier must understand not only how but also why it should tackle this initiative of developing safety goals, along with what action items it intends to complete in order to achieve these goals. It is one thing to have a goal, but if you do not have a plan as to what you are going to do differently to achieve those safety improvements, it most likely will not happen.
What areas of safety should a motor carrier focus its attention? Why is it important to establish goals?
- How to develop goals which are realistic and achievable
- Why should timelines be developed
- How should a management team assign tasks to be completed
- What information must be reviewed in order to develop effective safety goals
- What are S.M.A.R.T. goals
Date: Thursday, September 19, 2019
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST
Presented by: Rich Moldstad , Safety Consultant
Questions about this webinar?
Contact Heather Tobin at email@example.com or 563-587-5445.