2019 Transportation Safety Webinar: Training The Trainer
Event Date: December 19, 2019
The driver shortage currently facing the trucking industry has made effective driver training more important than ever before. As many carriers now hire inexperienced driver trainees graduating from training schools or possessing only a few months of driving experience, driver-trainers must receive instruction in order to be effective mentors/teachers.
- How to best instruct adult learners
- Active listening techniques
- Effective communication and conflict resolution techniques
- Benefits of an effective driver training program
- Review of the driver-trainer process
Date: Thursday, December 19, 2019
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST
Presented by: Rich Moldstad, Safety Consultant
Missed This Webinar?
Questions about this webinar?
Contact Heather Tobin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-587-5445.