Employee Benefits Seminar | Pewaukee, WI
Event Date: May 3, 2022
Date | Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Time | 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Location | Ingleside Hotel | Pewaukee, WI 53072
Turning The Great Resignation into The Great Opportunity
In a world where keeping the great talent you have and attracting the new talent you want is harder than it has ever been, employers are being forced to think differently in order to create an employee experience that truly stands out amongst the crowd. Join us, in-person, on May 3rd to learn about some of the most progressive strategies being utilized by employers to turn The Great Resignation into The Great Opportunity for your organization.
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM | Welcome and Registration
9:30 AM – 10:30 AM | Engage360: Turning Feedback Into a Robust Retention Strategy
Presented by Michael Kelly, Vice President, Wellness, HC360 and Tim Johnstad, Director Administration, Cottingham & Butler
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM | Choose Your Breakout Session!
- Option 1 | Employer Panel – Recruiting, Retention, and Building Culture in Today’s Business Environment | In this session we welcome five well-known area employers to a panel discussion about how they’re confronting labor challenges in this unprecedented time. Hear about unique ways these employers are combatting turnover, altering benefits to accommodate employees’ changing needs, and trying to balance short term pressures with long term goals. Joining us in this session will be:
- Mike Carr, CEO from Naviant
- Lindsey Linder, VP of HR from Perlick Corporation
- Steve Stanczak, Director of HR from the City of Kenosha
- Beth Maloney, HR Manager from Carma Labs (Carmex)
- Option 2 | An Employer’s Guide to Building a Better Health Plan | This data centric session will bring transparency to the inefficiencies and misalignment that plagues employer sponsored health plans across America, while providing you with the playbook to combat these cost drivers and construct a health plan that works for both you and your employees.
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Lunch
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM | Staying Power: How to Keep Employees Longer
Keynoting: Shelonda Darling from Magnet Culture
While some of today’s workforce is made up of deep-rooted, dependable staff, a larger number of positions are now a revolving door of employee turnover. Workforce thought leaders from Magnet Culture will share insight on why staffing is so challenging today and additional ways to gain greater staffing stability. Learn how to slow the revolving door, more effectively manage the impending shorter-term workforce, and maximize the time you have with each employee.
This event is SHRM and HRCI approved for three hours of credit.
If you have any questions please reach out to Grace Weimerskirch at email@example.com