Health Care Reform: The 10 ACA Questions That Every CEO Should be Able to Answer
Event Date: August 28, 2014
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has shaken up the employee benefits industry. This new legislation has brought forth drastic changes to the employee benefits world impacting employers across the nation. Changes in legislation range from employer play or pay penalties to ACA fees, from plan requirements to new eligibility rules, just to name a few.
It’s a lot to comprehend. It’s a good thing for you that we at Cottingham & Butler live in the world of ACA. Cottingham & Butler Employee Benefit Specialists can help put some clarity around the issues that matter most for your business.
Topics will include:
- How ACA Penalties will impact your bottom line
- Methods for tracking your health plan eligibility and look-back/measurement periods
- Why your plans’ standard employee contribution and actuarial value matter
- How to budget for the ACA Fees that will impact your business
- Which plan design requirements are in effect today and which will be in the future
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2014
Time: Noon – 1:00PM | 11:30AM Registration & Lunch
Presented by: Cottingham & Butler
Location: Cottingham & Butler Conference Center | 800 Main St | Dubuque, IA 52001