Reducing the Potential for Strain/Sprain Injuries | Risk Management Safety Webinar
Event Date: June 18, 2020
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers. Muscular Skeletal Disorders (MSDs) affect the muscles, nerves, blood vessels, ligaments, and tendons. Workers in many different industries and occupations can be exposed to risk factors at work, such as lifting heavy items, bending, reaching overhead, pushing and pulling heavy loads, working in awkward body postures, and performing the same or similar tasks repetitively. Work-related MSDs can be prevented. Ergonomics (“fitting a job to a person”) helps to lessen muscle fatigue, increases productivity, and reduces the number and severity of work-related MSDs.
This webinar will assist you in determining ergonomic risk factors in your workplace and developing corrective actions to prevent ergonomic-related injuries such as sprains and strains.
- Understand what ergonomic injuries are
- Learn to identify ergonomic risk factors
- Understand what basic assessment tools are available
- Get tips on how to determine corrective action
- Learn how to establish preventative measures for reducing or eliminating Ergonomic Risk Factors
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Time: 11AM – 12PM CST
Questions about this webinar?
Contact Molly Welu at email@example.com