This interactive workshop is designed to build awareness and confidence with recall roles, responsibilities and procedures. Attendees will participate in a real-world scenario, exploring the many parts of the recall process from initial incident identification through effective stakeholder communication.
What to Expect?
The workshop will include group discussion and collaboration focusing on the team, systems, cooperation, organizational needs, decision-making, timing and readiness to successfully execute an effective recall and communications strategy.
- When does an issue become an incident?
- When does an incident become a crisis?
- Are the right people involved?
- Are the right processes in place?
- Can we make decisions?
- Do we have a solid response with all stakeholders?
- Are we protecting our brand?
- Are we managing social media effectively?
- What’s your recall strategy?
- What’s your communications strategy?